why is “in cahoots with” not a relationship option on facebook
So I learned from my friend that coconut water can be used as an emergency blood transfusion, and of course my first thought was “So, can a vampire drink coconut water?”
and of course we had this idea of these tropical vampires being horrified when these old world vampires come and are still drinking blood like some sort of monster.
1) I am sad: My term is ending. Soon I will be going home (not really THAT soon, but it will be much quicker than I want).
2) I am angry: Men, body image, self-worth struggles, depression struggles - the whole ringers
3) I am happy: I know such great people here/in the house. I’m going to Scotland and Paris. I’m doing things people only dream about doing
4) I am guilty: I am doing such wonderful things, meeting such wonderful people, liven the life I always wanted and I’m still upset
5) I am relieved: Being here, fulfilling my dreams, doing all this and still feeling depressed has confirmed that I am in fact depressed, I don’t feel in denial as much
6) I am upset: Because I didn’t want to be this way.
American Horror Story and Supernatural taught me that death literally means nothing